startup funding conclave 2017
Capitalize | Connect | Consult
INDORE | INDIA
We are glad to share that Chameli Devi Group of Institutions & Directorate of Technical Education (Government of Madhya Pradesh) is jointly organizing National Level Start-Up Funding Conclave 2017 on 18-19, February 2017 at Chameli Devi Group of Institutions, Indore.
Start-Up Funding Conclave 2017 (SUFC 2017) is one of a kind two-day Entrepreneurial Carnival to Capitalize, Connect and Consult with best people in business. It is an initiative to bring Young Entrepreneurs, Budding Student Start-Ups, Innovators, Investors, Policy Makers, Academicians, Consultants, Mentors and Professionals at one platform.
It is an effort to bridge the gap & create an opportunity at grass root level to scale up from start up. The event consists of Pitch Labs to Angel Investors & Venture Capitalists, Entrepreneur Speaker Series, Mentoring Sessions, Networking Meets, Internship in Start-Ups, Innovation Fair and Expo.
Day 1: 18 February 2017
- 9.30- 10.00 Hrs Registration & Networking Tea
10.00 to 10.30 Hrs
- Opening Session
- Welcome Address by Dr. CNS Murthy Dean CDGI
- Address by Dr. Ajay Kela, CEO Wadhwani Foundation
- Address by Entrepreneur: “Be Your Own Boss – Seed, Growth, Challenges” Mr. Rohit Chhada Co-Founder FoodPanda and Angel Investor
- 10.30 to 11.15 Hrs Panel Discussion “Start Up Fund Raising – Tips & Tricks”
- Ms. Geeta Ramamurthy,Co-Founder and CEO at Career Confidence
- Mr. Satish Katariya, Founder Catapooolt
- Ms. Shraddha Patil,Founder The Mentorpreneurs
- Mr. Ajit Mantagani, FounderGameplanconsultancy
- Moderator: Mr.Yugansh Soni, Partner Laabham Group
- 11.15 to 11.45 Hrs Speaker Session by Mr. Rakesh Mishra Co-Founder and Director Excubator: “Startup Mantras for Success”
- 11.45 to 12.00 Hrs Tea Break
- 12.00 to 12.15 Hrs Speaker Session by Mr. Abhishek Sanghvi, Co-Founder Swan Angel Network:“Entrepreneurship in India – Emerging Trends”
- 12.15 – 13.30 Hrs Parallel sessions: Pitch Labs (Shortlisted Start Ups)/ Venture Show Case/Innovation Fair
- 13.30 to 14.15 Hrs Lunch Break
- 14.15 – 15.00 Hrs Parallel sessions: Pitch Labs (Shortlisted Start Ups)/ Venture Show Case/Innovation Fair
- 15.00 – 16.00 Hrs Parallel sessions:
- Session by Ms. Geetha & Mr.Ajit: ‘Pitching Essentials for Start Ups’
- Session by Ms. Shraddha Patil & Mr. Bhavesh Kothari: ‘Mentoring: Key ingredient for Start Up Success’
- Session by Mr. Wajid Khan, Artist & Inventor: ‘Innovation & Entrepreneurship’
- Formal Commence
- 16.00 to 16.15 Hrs Address by Mr. Vinod Agarwal, Chairman CDGI, Vice-Chairman Agarwal Group & Managing Director Agarwal Coal Corporation
- 16.15 to 16.45 Hrs Address by Chief Guest: Shri Deepak Joshi Ji Honourable Education Minister of MP
- 16.45 to 17.00 Result Declaration of top Start Ups shortlisted for final pitching
- 17.00 to 17.30 Networking Tea
Day 2: 19 February 2017
- 9.30 to 10.00 Hrs Networking Tea
- 10.00 to 10.45 Hrs Panel Discussion1: “What are the drivers for Entrepreneurship Failure &Success?”
- Mr. Hari Balasubramanian, Founder Ontrack Systems and Director, Mukunda Foods, Advisor to IvyCap Ventures
- Mr. Virat Kutal Founder Twist Mobile
- Mr. Sanjay Mehta Investor Member of Indian Angel Network, Venture Nursery & Mumbai Angel
- Mr. Vijay Barwa, Manager, Nasscom AP & TS
- Moderator: Ms. Marlina Ramchandran, Senior Manager Wadhwani Foundation
- 10.45 to 11.30 Hrs Panel Discussion 2: “Future trends & new technologies to watch for: An Investor View”
- Mr. Shailesh Vikram Singh, Executive Director Seedfund Ventures
- Mr. Vinod Keni,Peachtree, Management Advisors
- Mr. Harshad Lahoti, Founding partner & CEO Ah! Ventures
- Mr. Jay Jain,Group Co-Founder and Group Director Rethinkers
- Moderator: Mr. Bhavesh Kothari, Co Founder TheMentorpreneurs
- 11.30 to 11.45 Tea Break
- 11.45 to 12.30 Hrs Key Note Speaker Talk: In & Out of Building Business Partnerships by Mr. Nagaraja Prakasam: Partner Acumen Fund , Angel Investor & Founding Angel, IAN Impact
- 12.30 to 13.15 Hrs Entrepreneur Talk:”Growth Hacking Formula for Start Ups” by Mr. Sanjay Mehta, Investor Member of Indian Angel Network, Venture Nursery & Mumbai Angel
- 13.15 to 14.00 Hrs Networking Lunch
- 14.00 to 16.00 Hrs Pitch for Funding: Top 20 Start Ups
- 16.00 to 16.15 Hrs Networking Tea
- 16.15 to 16.30 Hrs Awards to Top 5 Pitches in SUFC
- 16.30 to 17.00 Hrs Closing Ceremony
- Speaker: Mr. Shailesh Vikram Singh, Executive Director Seedfund Ventures
BE A CHANGE MAKE A CHANGE
SUFC is a platform for the startups being initiated by youngsters to pitch their venture in front of the Venture Capitalist and Angel Investors.
SUFC provides mentoring to startups to become commercially operational. Solutions are offered to specific challenges faced while initiating ventures.
SUFC provides you a live discussion for specific problems and their solutions amongst a selected group of panellist who will show their different perspectives.
SUFC will provide a platform for students aspiring for Internship with Startup and Companies.
A platform bridging the gap between industrial expectation and students skills.
SUFC provides opportunity to showcase products or prototypes like mobile applications, software applications, robotics, machines or any business solutions developed. Innovative product/solution can be exhibited at dedicated Innovation Fair.
ENTREPRENEURS SPEAKER SERIES
SUFC is an event that promises a series of speaker sessions by Entrepreneurs who are best in business.
SUFC is intended to provide a platform to showcase and promote business with right audience.
- · Young Entrepreneurs
· Managers at emerging growth companies
· Consultants & Professional
· Corporate Partners
- CHAMELI DEVI GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, INDORE
- · Get your StartUp Funded
· Connect with leading successful companies
· Connect with national level Investors
· Learn new insights about growth markets
· Connect with Renowned Mentors
· Witness Innovation
· Share & Showcase your StartUp in Expo
· Discuss & share best practices
· Get Internship in StartUps
· Network with stakeholders of entrepreneurial ecosystem
Our Event Partners
Check Who Makes This Event Possible!
Chameli Devi Group Of Institutions
Khandwa Road, Village Umrikheda, Near Toll booth, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452020
Air Transport | Rail Transport
Are you ready to join us?
Mr. Nihit Jaiswal
Ms. Megha Namdev
Ms. Divya Juneja